Friday, February 08, 2008

Confessing My Weakness

Hello. My name is Dianna. (Hi Dianna.)

I have a problem. And it's so bad that I'm dragging Phoebe into it.

I love... LOVE... Phoebe's Max Daniel baby blanket. (see exhibit A)

I've been stalking eBay, trying to find another one without paying full price. (Santa brought the first one - don't blame me!) I've been contemplating buying another blanket even if I *gasp* don't find it on sale. This is totally contrary to my normal operating procedure. Full price is anethama in my house. But... oh man, I want another one of those blankets. I've even been dropping hints to my husband about the adults version... but at $200 I'm pretty sure it's not going to fly.

Instead, I snuggle Phoebe in her blanket before and after nap times... use it whenever we leave the house to make sure she's warm in the car... wash it so that I have an excuse to check when it comes out of the dryer to be sure it's still soft and cuddly. I know it's wrong, but I can't help it. Someone help me! Or send me the adult version :)

2 comments:

Erin said...

I've seen those and I wasn't sure what the big deal was. I haven't actually felt them though. Sounds like you need to start dropping hints for Mother's Day!!! (Or shoot - Valentine's is next week. lol)

Unknown said...

I totally agree I bought Josiah the chocolate/blue polka dots and I love to cuddle it. he isn't a baby but I know he'll love it Ebay was no help the few I watched were about the same $ as new.