The first day of school for 2007 - Natalie's in the 3rd grade. The lighting is all messed up for some reason, but the new camera I'm buying with my birthday money should fix that problem :)Do you know, we were figuring it up the other evening and if Phoebe is indeed the last child for our family, we will have a child in elementary school until 2019. 2019!!! And if we decide that there should be a 4th munchkin, I'm going to be like Steve Martin in the 2nd Father of the Bride movie:
Now, going to the movies, that'll be economical: one child, two
seniors, thanks.



4 comments:
She is absolutely a DOLL.
Great picture of the new big sister!
Seriously, your girls are just too cute!
I agree with everyone - you have beautiful girls!
DH and I were thinking about this the other day as well. Our oldest is 13 now. By the time, our daughter has graduated high school, we could be *gulp* grandparents! How is that possible??
She is such a sweetheart! :)
Post a Comment