Yesterday, we got the letter from the bank stating that our accounts were in good standing, etc etc etc. Today, I got the letter from our accountant and our doctor mailed both of our physicals to the adoption agency. Tomorrow, my employment letter will be ready. The only thing I'm still waiting on is the letter from our health insurance company. I was told on Monday that they'd be mailing it out. I'm hoping it gets here tomorrow.
I'm going to go through all the paperwork tonight to make sure we're ready to go. I've even written the check that needs to go with the application. All that's left is Chris's autobiography.
Here's something I've found interesting about this process: I am evidently afraid someone is going to know something about me that I don't know. Each time I get one of these letters in the mail (banker, accountant, physical), I read it really fast to make sure they're saying nice things about me... or to make sure they haven't said something bad that I didn't expect. I know it's odd. I can't explain it. This whole process is bringing up layers and layers of insecurities that I wasn't aware of. I don't like it very much.
Thursday, June 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment