skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Kansas Family
We're a family of five.
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Just A Hint....
1 comment:
Anonymous said...
Awww...you guys look so cute! :)
7:07 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Phoebe Anh
Timeline
Application Part 1 mailed 3-17-06
App. Part 1 approved 3-20-06
Application Part 2 received 6-24-06
App. Part 2 mailed 7-6-06
App. Part 2 approved 7-11-06
Switched from Korea to Vietnam
Homestudy Process (Visit #1 8-25-06, Visit #2 10-3-06, Draft Received 10-9-06, Approved 10-13-06)
Fingerprinting appt. and applied for I-600A on 10-25-06
Mailed dossier 10-31-06
Received I-171H 12-8-06
Submitted dossier for authentication
Officially on the waiting list 12-22-06
Dossier Sent to Vietnam 1-31-07
Log In Date 2-14-07
Referral 7-5-07 (after 6 1/2 months of waiting... or 194 days!)
Acceptance Paperwork mailed 7-11-07
G&R 11-5-07
Home on 11-16-07
Links
Dillon International
orphanCare International
I'm the Adoption Editor
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(143)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(21)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(11)
▼
March
(13)
I Heart the I*R*S
All Roads Lead To Kansas
Random Pictures
We're Walkin', Yes Indeed...
A Short Post To Say...
Future Prom Date May Be In Question
Just A Hint....
Go Ahead... Be Jealous
Please Forgive Me...
Peek A Boo!
Surviving Daycare
Daycare and Politics
Sunshine and Bathtime
►
February
(11)
►
January
(11)
►
2007
(244)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(25)
►
October
(22)
►
September
(18)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(24)
►
June
(23)
►
May
(18)
►
April
(25)
►
March
(17)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(23)
►
2006
(157)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(20)
►
October
(26)
►
September
(23)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(5)
Thanks for visiting!
About Me
Dianna
I'm the mama of three girls who loves to hang out at home in my pajamas and bunny slippers... preferably with a good book and a glass of wine.
View my complete profile
Holiday Loot For You!
1 comment:
Awww...you guys look so cute! :)
Post a Comment