I got the email this morning - we need to attend an adoption workshop before we start the homestudy process but other than that, our application looked great! Whew - I can't tell you how much better I feel! It's actually going to happen. We're actually going to be able to bring home a baby from Korea. We still have a lot of paperwork to do and the homestudy to get thru but I feel like the biggest hurdle has already been jumped.
Now we wait three months to receive Application Part 2 - sometime at the end of June. Then we all have physicals, gather financial info, ask our friends and family for reference letters, take pictures of our house, etc, etc, etc. I promise I'll be more patient now that I know we're officially IN!!!
Wednesday, March 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment